A lot has been explained in Vedic astrology about medical astrology. Some rules are also given in Puranas. According to Vishnu Ved-Purana, the rules given at the time of food are told to us, that while eating, one should keep his mouth in the direction of the east or the opposite direction and therefore because the digestive tract remains favorable.
According to astrology, all planets represent some or all parts of the body. When any planet creates a relationship with marriage, sixth house or eighth house. So, the organism related to the planet may be affected.
Each planet must be affected by some or any other aspect of the body or indicates the disease related to it. Like the sun heart, the stomach Pitta shows the right eye, wound, burning wounds, falls, obstruction of blood flow, etc.
- Moon represents the body fluid, blood, pain in left eye, chest, brain discomfort, irregularity of the menstrual cycle in women, etc.
- Mars – Head, Animal Cutting, Accident, Burning, Wound, Surgery, Operation, Hypertension, Abortion, etc.
- Mercury – throat, nose, ears, lungs, sounds, bad dreams.
- Venus- Urine irritation, secret diseases, eyes, intestines, appendix, diabetes, stones in the bladder, etc.
- Saturn- foot, claws, lymphatic system, paralysis, depression, fatigue.
- Rahu – bones, poison, snake bites, fear, etc.
- Ketu – stammer, difficulty in recognizing, intestine, parasite, etc.